3.14.2018

Lets talk skincare..

Some of you may have already heard of the company called Limelight by Alcone, and maybe some of you haven't? I recently became a Beauty Guide with them back in January after struggling with some hormonal acne that would just not go away. Since switching to our all natural skin care line, my face is breakout free 90% of the time now! What a huge victory that is! I wanted to share with you all what my go to products are, and what I use on a daily basis!
I have combination skin, which means I'm dry around the perimeter of my face and oily in my T-zone. Because of this, I mix up our products a little bit depending on what my skin is telling me.
Here is a normal day for me.


I cleanse my face morning and night with our Dream Clean Cleanser. Its great for problem skin!



After I cleanse, (at night) I apply our Sotoks Serum with a drop of our One Drop Wonder- These two together are great for their antiaging properties!



I moisturize next, in the morning I like to use our Calm Balm because its a lighter weight texture, and at night I use our Skin Therapist, its a little heavier and adds a little more moisture.


Lastly I apply our Must Dew Oil. This oil took me a couple weeks of using off and on to figure out if I liked it, now I love it and it is a MUST DEW! " :)

Once or twice a week I use our Masque of Zen, which is a great detox mask and makes it awesome for breakout prone skin! You can even apply it as a spot treatment, and by morning it has made a significant difference!

I know this may seem like a lot, but for me its just become my routine. And I can honestly say my skin has never felt better! If I can help you begin your journey using our amazing products, please contact me!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment