3.12.2018

Snow, and a revamp of the blog.


A snowy  day called for a revamp of my old blog. Its been quite a while since I have been on here, five years actually. And man, what has happened in those five years. But, that just may be for another day and another post. Today I just want to reintroduce myself and share what I plan for this page in the days ahead.

We finally got our 'big' snow today for the Winter, I took the girls outside and we played for a while. When we came back inside I made them some hot chocolate (because that's always what you do after you come in from playing in the snow!) After cleaning up a bit, I decided to make some cookies, Keto almond butter chocolate chip cookies to be exact. And that brings me to how I got back to this old blog today. After I posted a pic of the cookies when they finished baking, it hit me how much I missed taking photos and writing about my life on a day to day basis. Don't get me wrong, I know I do enough of that on Facebook and Instagram. But there is just something different about blogging, and although I hadn't thought about it in quite some time- I have missed it. So, here I am! :)
What I'm planning for my page is to share my journey doing Keto. I have been struggling significantly with my weight over the last year since the baby quit nursing, and every time I stray away from Keto I keep coming back. It works, I have just realized that I cannot allow myself a cheat day or even a cheat second. Once I cheat, I'm done. So maybe if I share my journey, and recipes (what we loved and maybe even what we didn't) it will help to keep me accountable!
Next, as most of you know I  am in the beauty industry, I own a salon, and do hair as well as share my love of Limelight makeup and skincare. So, I figured this would be a great place to continue to share those things as well as what I share in my Facebook group! My New Years resolution this year was to take better care of myself. Mind & body. Limelight has been part of that change, and its been so amazing thus far!
And of course, it wouldn't be the blog of my life if I never shared about my husband and our three girls! So every so often you will see an update on them as well! I hope that you all enjoy what I post, and I encourage everyone to comment and interact! I cant wait to meet new people, and hopefully some that may be on the same journey as I am, and can relate to my posts!
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this, see you soon!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment