1.14.2013

The day we have been waiting for!

{Written January 7, 2013}

Well, I haven't posted much about this in the past because it's seriously been the most emotional roller coaster ride I've been through. But for the last two years, my husband and I have been trying to have another baby. Its been difficult because I have PCOS, and he also had some problems due to him getting very sick last year. So, needless to say, we have been hoping and praying for the day that we would get our BFP!

Last month (December) we started another round of Clomid, our first round since last February. After doing everything we were suppose to I find out that my labs show that I must not have ovulated because my levels were low. I was so upset and discouraged but my doctor just said we would up the dosage for the next month and try again. So, for the last two weeks I have been waiting to start my next round of Clomid. I am about 3-4 days late today, and I had one test laying around, and although I knew since I didn't ovulate that their was a slim to no chance that I would be pregnant I decided to go for it anyway. Seeing two lines on that pregnancy test was a little bit of a shock to say the least! I went running through the house to my husband yelling, 'It has two lines, their are TWO lines!' We were in such denial we decided to buy another test, and I called the doctor to schedule an appt. We went out for lunch, and came back home to take the second test, and it was positive as well! We are just so thrown for emotions right now its crazy! Now we are just praying for a healthy pregnancy!

{Written January 13, 2013}
Our doctors appointment went well, we are scheduled for our first ultrasound to check for a heartbeat, and to give me an accurate due date on the 23rd! We cant wait! Most of our family and friends know now it was too hard to keep it a secret from everyone!




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment