6.03.2012

Beauty Haul!



Well, after much search for some very hard to find lipstick today, I decided to do a
little beauty haul post!


I'm just going to list the products that I purchased, a few I have tried out already and some I haven't.


-Revlon ColorStay Foundation for Combo/Oily Skin in the color Natural Tan
{I have not used this yet!}
-LOreal 24hr Infallible Eyeshadow in 997 Eternal Sunshine
{I absolutely LOVE this color, it has some shimmer in it and its a very very pretty golden shade! Love Love Love!}
-Maybelline Super Stay Concealer in the shade Cream
{I have been using this for the last few days, I love the coverage and it does last most of the day!}
-Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner in Black
{Not too sure I love this, its ok, but I feel it doesn't consistently refill itself. So I leave it upside down when I store it}
-Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in the Limited Edition Porcelain Line
in the colors 865 Nude Nuances, and 860 Smooth Taupe.
{Their was much much talk about this new line all over the internet because the color 865 is suppose to be a dupe of MAC's Hue. And since I'm a huge MAC fan I had to track some down and after searching 5 different stores I FINALLY found some! :) And I love them!}


So, if you are in the market for any of these products go check these out! 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment