5.11.2012

A few of my favorites!

So, I thought I'd do a little product recommendation for today's post!

I have a few products that I always have to keep in stock at my house, and salon just because I LOVE them so much!

The first one is Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara! I absolutely love this stuff! I get it in waterproof because my eyes are kinda watery sometimes, and I get Blackest Black for the color. It goes on great, and I really feel like I have seen a difference in the growth of my lashes. I use to shed lashes on a daily basis, and I don't feel that happens anymore! So, I highly recommend this one! I'm probably on my 8th tube by now! I usually purchase this at my local Walmart.

Second is the Beauty Blender. This thing is awesome! And it even comes in a cute little package! You dampen it, and then you apply your makeup with it. It honestly gives your face a flawless look! Love it so much! I ordered mine off of Sephora.

Next up is one of my favorite leave in hair conditioners! Its called Its a 10 Miracle Leave In with Keratin. This spray has saved my hair from having to be cut off! My hair had gotten really dry and brittle this past winter, and I purchased this leave in spray and it honestly has really helped my hair a lot! I also used the shampoo and conditioner as well, and they work great as a set! The whole Its a 10 line is great because all of their products are advertised to do 10 different things in just one product.

This particular product says:
1. Maintenance of Keratin straightening treatments
2. Increases styling and manageability
3. Perfect for all hair types
4. Replaces lost protein
5.Protects the natural Keratin in hair
6. Protects against heat
7. Restores hydration balance
8. Detangles, defrizzes, and adds shine
9. Strengthens hair structure
10. Seals cuticle for extra silky hair

So, if this sounds like a must for your hair, go try it out! You can purchase it at most hair salons!

And my last product recommendation for today is this Joico Hairspray in JoiMist Firm. I have been using it for about the last six months, and I love it! It has great hold, and doesn't make my hair all sticky, and it also doesn't leave a residue on my hair! It doesn't have a bad smell either! You can also purchase this at most hair salons!



Well, that's all I have for today! I hope that I was able to help you on your future purchases if you were thinking about using these products! But please know that I was not paid, or given free products to do these reviews. I purchased these products on my own, and the review is solely based on my own opinions!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and a Happy Mothers Day to all the wonderful Moms out there! :)





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment