1.15.2012

On a lovely Sunday...


Sunday is my favorite day of the week. Since going into business for myself I decided that I would take off every Sunday and Monday so that I am able to spend more time with my family, and get my butt back to church on a regular basis. Today, after a wonderful church service Elina and I went out for lunch before we had to do the dreaded grocery shopping. My husband is working today, but we got lucky enough to be able to meet up for lunch on his break. After enjoying a nice lunch, we did the grocery shopping and headed home. Cleaning was next on the chore list and after that was done it was finally time to relax and do nothing! Thats what Sundays are all about right? Doing nothing? Id say so! So, thats what Im doing for the rest of the day, cuddling up on the couch with Elina and watching movies!

Hope you all enjoy your Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment